Bernard Brogan - 28 , Dublin Footballer, Accountant, Messer and Sound fella.
This week I went shopping with the Dublin GAA star. Such a tough job !!!!!! We hit the stores with a bang. The day went very well and B was very happy with the looks I pulled. So I decided to shoot Bernard for my blog out in The Wright Venue with Fashion photographer of the year Dermot Byrne .
And here's how we got on :
Denim shirt is a must this season and matching it up with a trendy print-t and some wine coloured chinos makes for an overall cool look which could be worn day or night. This casual look is from River Island.
Bernard being a very laid back guy this everyday look is perfect for him. Navy zip hoody, strippy T and his own camel coloured chinos with navy canvas plimsolls. All for the amazing Zara.
I love this look - technical nylon jacket from Zara with print-t and chinos and the very on trend burgundy plimsolls from Topman.
Summer Flav - here we have an All Saints cream V t-shirt with blue chinos from River Island - Love mixing up the high-street brands.
Some fun shoots from the day in the Wright Venue - had to jump in myself!!!
Time to get down to the serious stuff - interview!!!!
Up Close and Very Personal With Bernard Brogan AKA Berno
- How would you describe your style? All over the place , I do like to take a risk every now and then , get chins wagging !!!!
- What is your favourite high-street store? Was River Island but Zara are throwing out
some great gear these days.
- What is your favourite piece of clothing? All Saint t-shirt.
- How many pairs of shoes or runners do you own? 5 shoes, maybe 8 runners.
- Are you a shoe or boots kind of guy? Prefer plimsolls at the moment much more comfortable.
- What celeb in your opinion has a great sense of style? Becks.
- Who is the most stylish person you know? Obviously you Gill, those spikey shoes you have are serious.
- Now the fun starts ;)
- How many designers can you name? apart from the normal. boss, klein, ones not many, Freddy Labouton???!!!!, Jimmy Choo - I don't buy alot of designer clothes so I don't know the names !
- Is Donatella Versace a woman or a man? a man only because it sounds like a trick question.
- Speedo's or shorts? Never ever speedo's they are wrong.
- Rubber ducky or warships? (we all know you're like Chandler Bing when it comes to having baths, soaking those muscels!!!!) ? I'm not a big bath guy but I do have a playful side!!!!!
- Any thoughts on Paul Galvin? great footballer and isn't afraid to express himself, you have to respect that.
- Would you be interested in modelling or DJ-ing like fellow teammate Fennell? I was thinking of doing a few DJ-ing gigs for the craic but Eamo asked me not to get involved bit afraid of the competiton I think :)
- Best dancer on the Dubs team? Clucko serious mover.
- What's your favourite chick flick? P.S I Love You, I was very close to tears.
- What music would you listen to on a daily basis? Into dance, listen to a lot of Eamon Fennell's mixes actually.
- Name the song, lyrics - durrrrrty dancing in the moonlight? Jessie J, Domino , trust you to pick those lyrics !
- Daddy or Chips? I always struggled with this question, two equally important things in my life!
- Geordie Shore or Jersey Shore? Geordie all day.
- And finally who is your favourite Tallafornia housemate? Never got into it but on word of mouth has to be The Corminator.
Just yesterday Bernard had the great honor of carrying the Olympic Torch on part of it's journey through Dublin. Congrats
Thanks so much for taking part in my shoot and interview B-man, your a lege!